Friday, September 23, 2016

"Hiatus"


January 29, 2016   Hiatus... (From the Radio Drama Writing Journal on the writing website.)
I will not be writing to the story, "Historical Fiction," aka., "We Find Ourselves Returning to Find Home," for the time being.  The opening of the radio drama contest has come and gone.  The deadline is nearly upon us. Sometime in early November 2015 I decided to use the, "Writing Map," I bought.  ("Write Around the Bookshop")  The first entry in the notebook was from November 7, 2015.  I thought that since the opening of the radio drama competition came and went,  I would put my radio drama on hold in order to concentrate on the work I needed to do around the house. We always have lots to do getting the house ready for a Christmas guest.  I was tempted and distracted by the Writing Map.  I figured that it would be something simple to keep me from getting involved in a major project that would detract from the house work.  The writing map was indeed simple.  There was more room left in the notebook when I was finished.  So I downloaded more writing prompts.  Around the time I did that, I had started a notebook for notes to a fully fledged story.  Please look at the index page for, "How I Learned to Read a Book," in order to learn more.  There is also a Journal for that story as well.  I will write more to this journal when and if it becomes relevant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment