Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Bought a lot of eight pens on eBay

I bought a lot of eight pens on eBay.  Nine pens came in the mail.  You can click on the photos in order to see what they look like.  You can also see how they write. Some of these pens are fountain pens.  Some are rollerball pens.  Others are ball points.  They are fun to write with.  No. 3 pen came with ink already.  It is very smooth and it writes well.  We went to a mall that is quite a ways from us.  It is the mall where the, "kids" who, "hang out at the mall" drive Porches to get there.  There's a Neiman's and a Burberry's store in there.  I went to Paradise Pens to get ink.  I got the No. 1 pen to work.  It is a French fountain pen. Jean Pierre Lepine Paris. It is way fun to write with.  Had I bought it new it would have been fairly expensive.  Another fountain pen came with ink in it but wasn't writing.  I soaked the nib end in water.  It still didn't write.  Then I realised the ink wasn't opened.  I opened it.  The pen writes fine.
I bought 8 pens. September 10, 2016.  They were shipped, September 15, 2016.  Nine pens arrived, September 15, 2016.
$8.00
$3.02-- shp.
---------
$11.02
I'm off to get lunch.  More posts as things come up.





No comments:

Post a Comment